What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address or phone number.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience
(your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website
(we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service
(your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emails
The email address you provide may be used to send you information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
C/Rio de Oro 23, 6-3
Barcelona, Barcelona 08034
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google's behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
Copyright & Trademarks used:
- PRINCE® is a Registered Trade Mark of the Cabinet Office"
- PRINCE2® is a Registered Trade Mark of the Cabinet Office"
- ITIL® is a Registered Trade Mark of the Cabinet Office"
- "IT Infrastructure Library® is a Registered Trade Mark of the Cabinet Office"
- M_o_R® is a Registered Trade Mark of the Cabinet Office"
- P3O® is a Registered Trade Mark of the Cabinet Office"
- MSP® is a Registered Trade Mark of the Cabinet Office"
- P3M3® is a Registered Trade Mark of the Cabinet Office"
- MoV® is a Registered Trade Mark of the Cabinet Office"
- MoP® is a Registered Trade Mark of the Cabinet Office"
- Wikipedia® is a Registered Trade Mark of the Wikimedia Foundation, Inc.
- PMBOK is a trademark and PMI is a service mark and trademark of the Project Management Institute, Inc., which are registered in the United States and other nations.